MTN Western Union
MTN MobileMoney Features | MTN MobileMoney Agents |
Paying school fees with MTN Mobile Money | MTN MobileMoney FAQs
MTN Mobile money Western Union International Transfer is a mobile money functionality that allows Mobile money subscribers in Uganda to send and receive money to and from countries where Western union operates using their mobile phone. They have the option to upload the money into their Mobile Money account or withdraw it at an authorised Mobile Money agent.
To activate the function on your MTN Mobile phone:
- You must be a registered MTN mobile money user. In case you are not yet registered, please visit any of our MTN service centers to get registered.
- If you are a registered user, simply type the code *185# to activate the Western union transaction menu on your mobile money account.
- Upon having this Western Union menu activated on your phone, simply follow the prompts in order to send or retrieve money sent onto your account using the Western Union service.
- MTN Western Union Terms and Conditions >>
- MTN Western Union FAQs >>