1. What is Kwese IFlix:
2. What are KweseIflix TV bundles?
3. What is the benefit of the Kwese Iflix TV bundles?
4. How do I activate a Kweseiflix TV bundle?
5. What does it mean when it says it is a time bundle?
6. When I activate a TV bundle, when does the time start to count down?
7. Does the timing only work when I am using kweseiflix or even when I am not?
8. Is there any other validity linked to the TV bundles?
9. What happens if I activate another time bundle before the one I have has expired?
10. Can I accumulate more than 24 hours of time bundles?
No. The total bundles activated will not exceed a total of 24 Hours. Where the total bundles being activated can accumulate a total of more than 24 hours, the last bundle activation attempt will be declined with the appropriate notification.
11. Can I share my TV bundle via Me2U?
12. Can I activate a TV bundle for someone else?
13. How do I know the balance left on my Kweseilflix bundle?
14. How do I know that I am using my Kweseiflix bundle and not my normal data bundle?
1. What are StarTimes TV bundles?
These are promotional data bundles which MTN has created for customers to use specifically when watching StarTimes content on the StarTimes app. The bundles are listed below:
2. What is the benefit of the StarTimes TV bundles?
Video content uses a lot of data to stream/watch/download. The StarTimes bundles are cheaper compared to normal data bundles making it more affordable to watch StarTimes content. With the StarTimes TV bundles, you get to watch all you want to watch for a specific period e.g. 2 hours without fearing that you will run out of data
3. How do I activate a StarTimes TV bundle?
Dial *165*4*7# and Select StarTimes the following the instructions
4. What does it mean when it says it is a time bundle?
Unlike normal bundles, where as a user you track your usage based on volume of data/MBs used, with time bundles you don't worry about MBs. You track your usage by time e.g. so if you want to watch a football match, you buy a 2-hour and never worry about running out of data mid-way your viewing.
5. When I activate a TV bundle, when does the time start to count down?
The timer starts when after buying the bundle, you log into the ilfix App. It goes on for as long as you are accessing the StarTimes app whether browsing, streaming content or downloading it.
6. Does the timing only work when I am using StarTimes or even when I am not?
The timing only references the total time spent consuming content on the StarTimes app e.g. if you buy a 2-hour bundle and watch for 10 minutes then stop, the time counter stops. When you come back later and watch for another 20 minutes and stop, your total time used will be 30 minutes. This goes on until your total usage is equal to 2 hours, then the bundle expires.
7. Is there any other validity linked to the TV bundles?
Yes. The bundles will expire with 24 hours. In other words, any bundle you buy must be used within 24 hours of buying it. Thereafter, it expires automatically whether used up or not.
8. What happens if I activate another time bundle before the one I have expired?
In that case you get additional time on your data bundle. The total time is cumulated, and the expiry of your data is based on the last bundle activated e.g. if you activate a 2-hour bundle at 1pm and use 30 minutes of it. Then you activate another 2-hour bundle at 4pm, then you will have a total of 3 hours and 30 minutes time and expiry of your data will be at 4pm the following day.
9. Can I accumulate more than 24 hours of time bundles?
10. Can I share my TV bundle via Me2U?
No, this is not possible.
11. Can I activate a TV bundle for someone else?
Yes. Dial *165*4*7# then select StarTimes and select Buy StarTimes TV bundles and finally choose Buy for others
12. How do I know the balance left on my StarTimes bundle?
Dial *131# or dial *160*2*2#, select Music and Video and then select the Bundle whose balance you'd like to check.
13. How do I know that I am using my StarTimes bundle and not my normal data bundle?
When you activate a StarTimes TV bundle, whenever you are logged into the StarTimes app your usage of the TV bundle is automatically shown. If you don't have an active TV bundle, your usage is automatically on your normal data bundle. Note that your StarTimes TV bundle is ONLY used for StarTimes app, any other sites you visit will use your normal data bundle.