1. What is Kwese Iflix:
Kwesé Iflix is a Mobile TV streaming app for your mobile device with thousands of hours of Live and video on demand Entertainment content. With Kwese Iflix you get t access and stream or download top quality Entertainment content including SERIES, MOVIES, SPORTS, etc.
Kwese Iflix will be showing all the 64 games from the greatest football spectacle in 2018. So don't miss out if you are on the move!
2. What platforms can I use Kwesé Iflix on?
To watch Kwese Iflix you need a Smartphone or Tablet with Android OR iOS
3. How do I start watching Kwese Iflix?
For Android users: Download the app from Google Play Store - search for iflix
For iOS users: Download the app from iStore - search for iflix
4. How do I pay for Kwese Iflix Subscription?
5. Can I pay for Kwese Iflix Subscription using my Airtime?
6. What type of content do I get to watch on Kwese Iflix?
Kwese has both FREE and VIP (Paid for content). You need an active subscription to watch VIP content
1. What is Kwese IFlix:
2. What are KweseIflix TV bundles?
3. What is the benefit of the Kwese Iflix TV bundles?
4. How do I activate a Kweseiflix TV bundle?
5. What does it mean when it says it is a time bundle?
6. When I activate a TV bundle, when does the time start to count down?
7. Does the timing only work when I am using kweseiflix or even when I am not?
8. Is there any other validity linked to the TV bundles?
9. What happens if I activate another time bundle before the one I have has expired?
10. Can I accumulate more than 24 hours of time bundles?
No. The total bundles activated will not exceed a total of 24 Hours. Where the total bundles being activated can accumulate a total of more than 24 hours, the last bundle activation attempt will be declined with the appropriate notification.
11. Can I share my TV bundle via Me2U?
12. Can I activate a TV bundle for someone else?
13. How do I know the balance left on my Kweseilflix bundle?
14. How do I know that I am using my Kweseiflix bundle and not my normal data bundle?