High fidelity music streaming!
TIDAL is a pioneer music streaming app with more than 57 million songs & 235,000 music videos from a wide range of artistes, giving you a deeper connection to your favorite artistes via curated playlists, original videos, events, & concert livestreams.
From Chameleone and Beenie Gunter to Nicki Minaj and Damian Marley, TIDAL showcases local favourites, global superstars & the next big thing. TIDAL members have access to the epicenter of culture right at their fingertips.
Dowload the App:
Step 1: Dial *165*66# and Select Tidal
Step 2: Activate a Subscription of your choice
Click here to watch "How to Video"
1. HOW MUCH IS TIDAL SUBSCRIPTION?
A customer can choose any of the options below:
Details about each option:
• Subscription only offer:
This gives a user access to the TIDAL service. However, the user will need to activate a normal data bundle to stream music.
• Subscription (including data) – For MTN Pulse customers:
This is a discounted offer that gives registered Pulsers access to the TIDAL service including data, meaning that the user does not buy data to stream.
• Subscription (including data) – For non MTN Pulse customers:
Just like the Pulse offer, this option also gives users access to the TIDAL service inclusive of data, but without the discount.
2. HOW DO I PAY FOR TIDAL SUBSCRIPTION?
You can pay using MTN Mobile Money (MTN MoMo). Dial *165*66#
3. CAN I PAY FOR TIDAL SUBSCRIPTION USING MY AIRTIME?
No. You can only pay with MTN Mobile Money.
1. What is Tidal?
It's a subscription-based music streaming service. On Tidal consumers can get full access to music with high sound quality, high quality music videos and expertly curated editorial.
2. What makes Tidal different from other online streaming services?
Tidal is currently owned by Jay-Z and a variety of other successful music artists, making it the first artist-owned streaming service in the world. Among the benefits of Tidal:
3. What platforms can I use Tidal on?
4. How do I start using Tidal?
5. What is a Tidal FREE trial?
6. How do I pay for Tidal subscription?
7. How much is Tidal subscription?
A customer can choose any of the options below at the price indicated below:
8. Can I pay for Tidal subscription using my airtime?
No. You can pay ONLY with MTN Mobile Money
9. What type of content do I get to listen to on Tidal?
Tidal has all kinds of Music: Hip Hop, Reggae, RnB, Jazz, Country, Gospel, Nigerian, Ugandan,
South African etc.
10. Is Tidal only for International music?
No. It has a rich catalogue of both international and local Music
11. Who are some of the local musicians with content on Tidal? Some of the local artistes include; Chameleone, Geosteady, Radio & Weasel, Beenie Gunter among others
12. I am Unable to Download the Tidal App from Playstore OR Appstore
13. How do I change my Tidal password?
14. I am not able to connect to stream when I have NO DATA
15. I did not receive my Login details when I activated by Tidal Subscription
16. I installed the Tidal App successfully. When I attempt to sign up, it asks me to enter my email OR my Facebook/Google+ login details. What should I do?
17. If I have already subscribed successfully to Tidal and also successfully installed the Tidal App, if I Uninstall the App do I have to subscribe again to Tidal?Reason:
18. How do I Recover OR change my Password?
19. Some Common Notifications:
Need some help to start streaming? Click here for the Tidal Help Book.