To apply for MTN Uganda shares using MTN MoMo, first you need to have opened a Securities Central Depository (SCD) account. Dial *165*65# then press 1 to follow the instructions.
Now to apply for shares:
- Dial *165*65#
- Select 2 for Apply for MTN Shares
- Select 1 for Apply for MTN Shares ‘For Self’
- Select 1 to confirm your SCD Account details
- Select number of shares to apply for ‘For example, select 1 to Apply for ‘500 shares @UGX 100,000’
- Enter your MoMo PIN
- Select 1 for Yes I have read the MTN IPO Prospectus and accept the T&Cs in the Prospectus or 2 to cancel the session
- Select 1 and MTN Shares application confirmation is shown
You will receive two SMS notifications, one confirming your application and another containing your Application ID
Note: The entire process of creating an SCD account and application for MTN Shares using MTN MoMo is FREE of Charge
For more assistance, visit any MTN Service Centre or Stanbic Bank branch countrywide or a licensed stockbroker. You can also find more information and a copy of the Prospectus at www.mtn.co.ug/investors
The MTN offer of shares to the public is approved by the Capital Markets Authority of Uganda. This advertisement is issued on MTN’s behalf by SBG Securities Uganda, the Lead Sponsoring Broker for the MTN IPO. Please note share prices can go up or down. Terms & Conditions apply. MTN is regulated by the Uganda Communications Commission.