- About MTN
- Devices and Bundles
WakaNet Pocket Mifi packages
Help & Support for Pocket Mifi.
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the Wakanet Mifi Bundles.
These Terms and Conditions relate to the Wakanet Mifi Bundles.
Customers who use these Wakanet Mifi Bundles will be deemed to have read, understood, and consented to these terms and conditions before claiming any such benefit. All users agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- It is important to note that these are permanent Wakanet Mifi Bundles – not promotional. They are non-expiry bundles
- The use of the Wakanet Mifi Bundles will be restricted to connecting to the internet by MTN customers within the boundaries of Uganda.
- To benefit from the Wakanet Mifi Bundles, users are required to possess an MTN SIM card.
- These bundles are limited to a service class and the numbers bundled with the Wakanet Mifi currently in the 03947XXXXX range.
- Non-Expiry means there is no time limit on by when the bundle volume should be used up.
- Customers are free to buy the Wakanet Mifi Bundles as many times as they desire.
- To buy any of these Wakanet Mifi Bundles, customers dial the *165# interactive USSD strings. The other alternative purchase and activation options are through the “Wakanet” option in the MyMTN and MoMo Apps.
- Payment for any of the Wakanet Mifi Bundles is done using MTN Mobile Money.
- Customers are free to “buy for others” through the same *165#, as well as the MyMTN and MTN MoMo apps.
- To check the balance, customers will dial *131#.
- MTN will support the communication of the Wakanet Mifi Bundles with marketing support at the points of sale, in the digital and online environment as well as out-of-home assets.
- The Wakanet Mifi Bundles are available for purchases to both prepaid and postpaid customers.
- In case of support, customers will call the general helpline (100) for all product related inquiries for the Wakanet Mifi Bundles.
- MTN shall bear no responsibility for any harm and/or losses occasioned them from the use of the purchased Wakanet Mifi Bundles.
- Information regarding the Wakanet Mifi Bundles that is published on authorized advertising material will also form part of the terms and conditions of the campaign.
- MTN may in their sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, or terminate the Wakanet Mifi Bundles altogether, without notice.
- MTN’s decision is final in matters relating to the Wakanet Mifi Bundles. No correspondence will be entered into once the bundles are legitimately purchased and provided.
- Any additional products or services not included in the offered value proposition but required by the customer for fulfilling a desired user experience, will need to be arranged and paid for separately.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Wakanet Mifi Bundles is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any cause beyond the control of Synergy which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the freedom voice bundles, MTN in its sole discretion may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Wakanet Mifi Bundles, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the local regulator.
- MTN will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Wakanet Mifi Bundles, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- MTN reserves the right to change the duration of time for the availability of the Wakanet Mifi Bundles at any time.
- Subject to confirmation, the Wakanet Mifi Bundles cannot necessarily be used in conjunction with any other existing promotions or products.