To access the internet on your internet-capable mobile phone, it must first be configured with the appropriate internet settings.
Settings You may update internet settings automatically or manually:
Automatic setup Follow these simple steps to get connected:
- Dial *160*10#.
- You will then receive the internet settings for your phone.
- Accept the settings and save them as ‘Default’.
To setup the phone manually, insert the details below:
|APN (Access Point Name)||internet|
We are here to help, anytime!
For more information:
- WhatsApp 0772 123 100
- Customer Care +256 771 001 000
- Visit an MTN service center across the country
- Email us on email@example.com